Helen qualified as a solicitor in 1993 and is part of the Real Estate team where she acts for a broad range of clients, from first-time buyers to large-scale developers. Helen also has significant experience in the areas of Restructuring & Insolvency and Banking & Finance. She is a member of the Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners and has frequently advised on receiverships, liquidations and restructuring assignments.
Real Estate, Restructuring & Insolvency, Banking & Finance
- Acting for first-time buyers, including advice on the Help to Buy scheme
- Acting for developers in sales of residential housing estates
- Regularly advising commercial and private clients on insolvency matters, restructuring of loans, settlement agreements and debt write-downs
- Regularly acting for clients in the acquisition of commercial properties
- Regularly acting for clients in mortgage transactions