Catherine has advised and represented private and in-house clients in a range of contentious matters including commercial disputes, public and employer liability claims, medical negligence, employment law matters and judicial review. Catherine has practical experience in all aspects of the litigation process and has represented clients in the District, Circuit and High Court, as well as the Commercial Court and Employment Tribunals. Catherine is a dual qualified Solicitor, being qualified to practice in Northern Ireland also.
Commercial Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Employment, Judicial Review, Personal Injury Litigation, Medical Negligence, Property Litigation.
- Acting for a commercial client in complex Commercial Court proceedings, including a large-scale eDiscovery process
- Acting for an auctioneer firm in a contractual dispute
- Acting for a commercial client in data protection litigation
- Acting for a commercial client in defective vehicle litigation
- Regularly advising clients on personal injury matters
- Regularly advising clients on employment law matters