Sarah is experienced in all aspects of Commercial Property and Landlord & Tenant Law, dealing with acquiring and disposing of residential and commercial property including investigation, registration, remediation and reconstitution of complex titles to drafting and advising on commercial Leases, Agreements for Lease, Deeds of Variations, Side Letters, Licences and Renunciations. She is experienced in first registration applications as well as other complex applications for registration.
Sarah is also experienced in Banking and Corporate law having worked on a number of large corporate restructuring and refinancing transactions dealing with all aspects of Financing, Refinancing and Restructuring of commercial entities, including Mergers & Acquisitions, Management Buyouts, Shareholder Disputes, Corporate Restructuring and Corporate Governance matters.
Commercial Property, Banking and Corporate Law
- Acting for commercial clients in the sale of retail development
- Acting for a commercial client in the acquisition of investment property with development lands
- Acting for commercial clients in Leasing of retail units within an investment portfolio..
- Acting for corporate borrowers in relation to financing and restructuring arrangements.
- Acting for client in a shareholder dispute leading to a satisfactory resolution
- Acting for client in a shareholder oppression dispute