Patricia has extensive experience which includes formulating the legal structures for developments requiring complex yet workable regulation and service charge provisions; advising landlords and tenants in significant commercial sale and leasing transactions; managing teams of solicitors in complex finance transactions; commercial litigation including the Commercial Court. Patricia has been frontline in high profile commercial transactions and commercial litigation. She is a founding member and a current board member of Property Industry Ireland. She is also a member of the Commission on Housing Working Group on Supply: Land, Planning and Infrastructure.
Real Estate, Construction, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Commercial, Data Protection, Restructuring & Insolvency, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Planning.
- Advised a large corporate group on a cross-border reorganisation.
- Advised a company founder in a shareholder dispute leading to a satisfactory exit resolution
- Acted for a corporate client in a successful High Court action restraining enforcement actions by a lender.
- Devised legal structure for a complex multi-storey development.
- Devised legal structure for an entire town centre development including shopping centre, offices, retail and car park.
- Advised multiple borrowers in relation to restructuring.
- Advised borrowers in relation to forbearance arrangements.
- Advised in high profile defamation action.
- Advised in appeal to Circuit Court against decision of Tax Inspector.
- Advised on significant grey market share transaction.
- Advised CIF in relation to the establishment of NAMA.