Yvonne has wide ranging experience both in practice and in house, including advising in relation to acquisition, development and disposals of all types of residential, commercial property and mixed use schemes, providing advice and legal support to companies in the SME sector including negotiating and drafting standard letters of intent, joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, and franchise agreements; advising landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions and advising on the legal issues surrounding secured and unsecured financial transactions and renewable energy projects.
Real Estate, Corporate and Commercial, Corporate Governance , Restructuring & Insolvency, Finance and Banking
- Acted for Developers in sale and leasing of large scale commercial and residential developments.
- Advised an Irish owned group on a cross-border reorganization.
- Advised a company founder in a shareholder dispute leading to a satisfactory company reorganization.
- Devised legal structure for a complex multi-storey development including a hotel.
- Devised legal structure for a franchise model for an F & B brand franchised across multiple jurisdictions including securing of trademark protection in those jurisdictions.
- Advised stakeholders and coordinated team of lawyers in relation to a mezzanine finance transaction valued in excess of €`40million secured by cross border assets.
- Advised multiple Tenants in relation to development and leasing of licensed premises.
- Advise a large F& B operator in relation to its COVID 19 response.
- Advised in relation to formation of legal structure for leasing and management of a retail park including a private hospital.